Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A face lift or a faith lift????

Scrap of Faith has had a face lift!! I came up with a new logo for the newsletter header and the feedback about it was good & Nattie suggested just having it as the header for everything. I like it :D
So we've had a face lift how about you come visit and get a Faith Lift :D


AND it's our Birthday!!! YEHAHH!!! Perferct pressie for our first birthday, nice new happy colours!!

In November we are having a charity crop day to raise money for Mercy Ministries. They help young women who are struggling find hope and a future. The next two weeks I'll be busy securing sponsors for this event.

So far though the entry is $20 and you get a calico bag full of goodies and LOTS of giveaways on the day. Check out the info HERE

Plus we finally got the August Newsletter out. Grab a cuppa & have a read

Not much going on in the Clifford house except school, work & Scrap of Faith. July to October is a bit full on with those things for us. Makes the Summer Holidays all the more blisfull! Oh the "highlight" if you call it that would be getting my wisdom teeth out!! My confession is "It has been 14 years since I have seen a dentist!" I had LOTS of opperations in my mouth as a 10 year old then braces from 11 to 13. By 17 I was SO over dentitsts. Well my top wisdom teeth came through and they were so far back and awkward I couldn't brush them properly and they were starting to hurt. Silly old me would rather face the pain then go visit a dentist. Finally I gave in and Mark & I prayed before I went in and I prayed whilst getting the needles. & I can't belive I'm saying this, but, It was actually great! Troy the dentist is really easy going and puts you at ease & I actually walked out of there laughing. If you live in Brisbane & want a good dentist, visit TROY here. If you want a wonder cure for getting over the fear of needles, check out God :D

Well that's it for now, just a quick one :-) Stay safe & happy.

Things I'm thankful for right now:
1. God
2. The newsletter is out
3. The beautiful SoF DT who work hard every month
4. The rain we had
5. My husband
6. Friends with great sponsorship advice.
7. Getting my teeth out
8. Life :-)
9. All our provisions are met
10. SCRAP OF FAITH IS ONE!!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Well whadda ya know - two posts in less than a month!!?? You're doing well hun ;-) Yay for SOF hey! Happy B'day to us!! Love this place with hall I am!! So yeah, come an dget a Faith lift everyone!! :-)

Karen L said...

Happy Birthday Scrap of Faith - what a blessing you have been in my life. Yah like Nat says, who two posts in less than a month. Keep it up Sal - love catching up on family news and seeing photos of the kids.