Start of 2011 Quiz :-)
It's been so long since I blogged & going over my old pages thought "Gosh I forgot about that!" So this is just for my own prosperity.
1. What did you do between Jan 2010 & June 2011 that you’d never done before?
Went to Ellel in Sydney & Started leading Prayer Ministry. Went to a John Mellor healing conference & had my first kid in double digits! Imported a Harley Davidson.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Spent a lot of this year asking God "WHAT NOW" especially with regard to work direction. We closed our business so lots of changes.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, sniff, sniff, although there are a few new babies on the way at church.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank God
5. What countries did you visit?
None :-( Just NSW lol
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
More peace that it's okay to just go with the flow while I wait for God to really show us a change in plans.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 30, 2010 - Last day of our business
January, 2011 - Alec cut his hand open.
May 31, 2011 - Wake up call to "Seek first the Kingdom" and not chase money, my place is at home.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Putting more trust in God when things don't look certain.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Getting angry and paniced when finances were low. Pray before panic.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Same as 2009 just had a nasty sinus infection around September. Alec put his hand through the glass door.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A harley so we could sell it. & the front loader washing machine, laptop.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
All the kids, they are each growing more and more and just really great kids. They have their bad days, but so do we. & Mark showing lots of trust in God & his developing relationship with his Dad.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Juliar Gillard - CARBON TAX
14. Where did most of your money go?
Fuel & Food
15. What did you get really excited about?
Our new kitty, Max
16. What song will always remind you of 2010/11?
I ask for the Nations.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier or sadder? Happier, although there was nothing “sad” before that.
Thinner or fatter? Fatter, Sigh, not too much, but enough
Richer or poorer? God is just so good. no work for 12months yet we are richer!! There is cash in the bank & more debt paid off.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
More trusting. Praying.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Worrying & tv.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Yep, Two new loves in that time, Chance the dog & Max the kitty.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
The Block & Renovators.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don't want to hate anyone, but just so peeved at the Greens & Labour party.
24. What was the best book you read?
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
TV & Xbox.
27. What did you want and not get?
A job, but God had better plans.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Ohhhh that's hard..... Just enjoyed all the Nicholas Sparks adaptations.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Sniff 35. I went to vinnies.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I was going to say having a little more money, but looking back, all our needs were met, and I feel right now very blessed. More money wouldn’t have changed that.
Exactly the same, but looking at that it's been part of my current journey, trusting God for all our needs & not worrying.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Mark Clifford. He’s still a celebrity in my house!
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Carbon Tax & pretty much anything that came out of Julia Gillard's & Bob Brown's mouth.
35. Who did you miss?
Tracey Smith. Need to chat more to her, wish we lived closer. KYB group closed
36. Who was the best new person you met?
WARWICK BAPTIST CHURCH & grew closer to Diane :-D
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
God ALWAYS provides. (still learning!!)
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
“you said, ask and you will recive, what ever your needs".