Friday, January 26, 2007

Blown Away!!!!

Well for once in my life I was left speachless!!!!

I arrived at Nat's place yesterday for us to head out with the kids for a day of adventure. As I'm chatting away (not like me LOL) she says "This is for you, just a little something the SoF girls put together" Well I was just like I said "Speachless!!" Here was this awesome gift box full of little & big goodies for me and Cowp's and all these beautiful gift tags!! I have never felt so blessed in all my life to have such a thoughtful thing done for me!! When you have baby number 5 people are so over it, but the SoF girls have prayed over me, blessed me & surprised me like Cowp's was my first!!! So totally beautiful to feel spoilt!!! Praise God for such wonderful Girl friends even though we are seperated by 1000's of miles!!


The basket was full of such awesome little goodies; A book I wanted, is a hardback with 3 editions in it: The power of a praying woman, The Power of a Praying Wife & The Power of a Praying Parent, can't wait to read it :) A gift voucher to a beauty salon, Massage here I come!!! Lots of clothes and bubby stuff & scrapping goodies!!! And of course the beautiful tags that I will be making a special home for!!!

Also I was spoilt with more meals from my Sister & Kylie G one of the beautiful girls from my close circle of Brissy friends :) That took us to 3 weeks of not having to Grocery Shop!!! How wonderful is our Lord in providing this huge support network for us :)

Yesterday Nat & I took the kids on the train into the museum & art gallery. We all had a fantastic day & it is great that the cultural centre is free!!! I can see so many more trips into the city in our future. The kids love it, such an adventure for them!!



Love this Man!!!

Just got to love how he and the kids read stories together!!!

We went up the beach the other day to visit Karen & Steve again & to see Mark's family. Aunty Marg gave the kids an awesome bubble blowing kit. One of the "blowers" is awesome with each swish I swear we get 100 bubbles out of it!!! So we have been having a lot of fun running around the yard with it. Even the dog loves it. I have never seen a dog go so crazy about chasing bubbles. He totally wears himself out!!! So now when I don't want to take the dog for a walk, just swish some bubbles about LOL.
And now the final days of holidays.... Next week it's all systems go with school & work back on deck!! So this week I have been busy planing the lessons & covering books. Okay I will confess I love covering school books, freak I know!!! Just finished it this morning & now hanging out for the next shipment of books that I will be ordering mid term!!
Things I am thankful for:
An Awesome God &
1. Such beautiful friends
2. Innocence of Children
3. Slow cookers
4. Airconditioning
5. Family
Have a beautiful long weekend everyone :D

13 comments:

Jasmine said...

I'm sure I can speak for all the SoF girls in saying we were only too happy to be able to pitch in for your pressie - I'm so grateful that Nat organised it all :) Sounds like you two had a great day out with all the kids.

I always loved covering my school books too - I can't wait for my two to start just for that reason alone LOL!!!

Karen L said...

You are right Jasmine - it was a real honor and a thrill to be able to pitch in for your Prssie Sal. By child #5 you deserve to be pampered and spoilt.
Looks like you and Nat had a great time yesterday. Our kids always loved going into Southbank to the muesum - heck they still do.

Big week next week - enjoy the break whilst you can

Chris Millar said...

Isn't that just wonderful!?!! I know that the SoF girls truly appreciate you Sal and I'm sure it brought them great joy to do this for you.
Glad you had such a terrific day out with Nat and also with Karen!

Chrissy said...

So glad you loved your pressies Sal, it was nice to be able to give a mumma of 5 kiddies something special! My kids chose the photo they wanted to use on your tag, one of all of us which I thought was so sweet. :)

Oh and I think the love of covering school books has definite links to scrapping! LOL

Big hugs!
Chrissy xx

Nat said...

I feel so touched that you were so touched Sal!! Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside - that's what giving does hey - isn't it great!! Glad you like everything, and hope it can get all get some use too.

I have only done one year of covering school books, so I'm not very good yet! LOL... I have not even bought Jai's books yet (tomorrow!) so mine will be a real rush job this year...

Loved hanging out with you and your gorgeous kids yesterday Sal, definitely have to do it more often. I'm so blessed to have found you as a friend (thanks for hooking us up Chris!). And I've loved seeing all the pics of your gorgeous family :)

Anonymous said...

It looks so green in those last photos. Nice to see a bit of green grass every now and then.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sally and all :)

Anonymous said...

I just got that same book Sally the power of praying its awesome wished I'd had it sooner.

Gillian said...

Hi Sal,
Congratulations to you and your family on the birth of Cowper.. I'm sure he will be a wonderful Blessing to your life!
Thankyou so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice message.. :o)

Gayle said...

hehehe...thought I would leav you a comment for the quiz challenge...lol.
You really need to update your blog Sal!

Katie said...

Hey Sal,

I know you haven't blogged for awhile but just letting you know you've been tagged! See my blog!

Katie :)

Karen L said...

Hey Sal,

Just blog surfing tonight too and reckon it is time to update. How are you my friend.

Michelle G said...

Hey Sal!!!! How is your beautiful family going!!!! How is that gorgeous little boy settling into the picture???? He is so cute!!!!
Hope life has been kind to you lately!!!! & You got spoiled on mothers day!!!
Have a great day!!!
Take CAre!!
Hugs
Michelle