Friday, February 10, 2006

Challenge day 2


Well nothing like procrastination to start the day LOL.

I thought I'd upload the next two LO's in my favorites challenge.

This one is one I did recently of Mark and I. It had been a long time since I had done a LO about the two of us always doing ones about our kids.














The next one is a calendar I did for my Grandma. I love the colours and especially the photo in this one. I used the same papers as in the one of Mark & I, but they go so well with a bright photo or a B & W one.











Well gotta rush right now, nappy to change and school work to do :)

2 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Sal, that one of you and Mark is such a superb layout, my all time favourite! Love the one of the kids too! Thanks for sharing!

Mel Diener said...

Hi Sal,

Love the layouts, especially the one of you and hubby..it's gorgeous, love the design.

I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog. Things are improving for me, and it helps even more to receive such supportive comments like yours.

Mel xxxx