Thursday, June 01, 2006

OKAY STOP NAGGING!!!!!!!!!`

Oh Boy how many death threats can a girl get for not updating her blog??? So for fear of my life here's an update!!!! But in all seriousness it is flattering for people to email me and say "Can we have an update please". Okay no, sorry I was being polite there, they really go more like "UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!"

Okay so I really really do have a good excuse for not being a good blogger and now my Mum knows I can tell you all, yep I'm pregnant. I have just been sooooooo unmotivated to do anything, things I love doing I just look at and go "Nah, later"... This is so not me & I must admit I'm having a hard time dealing with this!!! So does anyone know how to get Mojo Back & no not the team on the Amazing Race I would like to loose that Mojo, but my Mojo for life??? The only thing I can muster the energy to do is flop in front of the TV at night & I HATE TV!!! I even know the people's names on Big Brother!!!!! What has my life come too?????

So what's been neglected that I normally love due to pregnancy hormones-
1. My hair and clothes, I look like a slob!!!
2. Blogging
3. Scrapping (and now is not the time to be Mojo Less with a DT job this month!!!)
4. Sex!!
5. Exercise (sorry, I used to go running and skiing... REALLY???)
6. Schooling (just doing the bare necessities no extras)
7. Going out.
Things I don't Love but must do that have slumped.
1. Work (not good!!! jobs coming in, but I have to get them out!!!)
2. House work (Who cares LOL)

So Baby I'm telling you know "STOP SAPPING MY MOJO"!! and hey you had better turn out to be one cool kid, from all this Mojo sapping you are doing buddy. The little blighter is even due on New Years Eve!!! So what's a bet this is the first bubby of mine that ever arrives on it's due date. Now I could handle that if it get's the First baby born in 2007 title, then it could be forgiven.

So My first plan of attack is to clean up my office, get it a bit organised so work won't look like such a huge Mission. I think I might ask my Mum if I can palm the kids off to her for a couple of days next week so I can just get my head around work without worrying about them. I'm also thinking I might have to move my work stuff to the spare desk in Mark's office so I don't spend my time procrastinating with temptations, such as the Forum, email & stuff.

So there you have it I have been a slack blogger due to a Mojo Sapping Baby!!

Oh and email me baby names, after naming 4 kids Mark and I are totally at loss on even thinking of names that we remotely like for the 5th.. Can I just be like Michael Jackson and reuse a name, Perhaps Holly the 2nd or Mitchell the 2nd, or hey Blanket is a winner!!!!

So photos to share, I'm going to set a weekly challenge to everyone who reads this blog. I want you to share the following photos and tell us a bit about it. First week I want a photo of you pre 10, Week 2 a photo 10 - 15, Week 3 Senior High school, Week 4 18yrs, Week 5 21yrs, Week 6 your wedding. So I will start with my Pre 10 photo. Sorry about the quality, but old scanned photos aren't the best. It's of me and my sisters at the Lookout in Cardwell where we grew up. I'm the yongest & just gotta love those tight tight shorts and knee high socks, I was sooooooo cool LOL.


Sorry I cannot for the life of me get that photo to upload. I'll try putting it as it's own post. ARRGGHH!! Blogger!!!!!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh wow Sal, CONGRATULATIONS to you Mark and the kiddies, a brand new bubba, how exciting!!

And hey, don't worry about your mojo, it'll be back before you know it. :-)

God bless you and your growing bubby bump sweetie!!
Chrissy xx

DenimAngel said...

Oh Sal huge congrats on your baby news, I understand now why you've been so slack lol. Nervously hoping I'm not joining you.
Susan

Chris Millar said...

hmmmm, was I one of those rude people??!!LOL Yay for an update, Yay for Bubs on the way and Yay for calling your bubs 'blanket'!LOL On the SN forum we started a thread of baby names for some of the preggie girls on there. I'll try and find it and email it to you!

Jody said...

Congratulations Sal! :)