Thursday, June 08, 2006

Oh Pooh Bum!!!!!

Well my little photo challange is going to have to wait. I can't get that photo up no matter how hard I try!!! So I'm going to have to wait for Mark to post it on a hidden page on our site and link it. So that challange to come.

So this week I have been working really well. I have given myself detention and set up my laptop on the spare desk in Mark's office so he can make sure I don't procrastinate, so so far so good. I actually like being in the same office with Mark so looks like my office will become even more of a cropping room. Just have to tidy it up now.

There are two things in my life that I am ashamed of, my bedroom & my office. They are total disasters, even the kids tell me to clean them up. I read a book about different personalities and what it said about mine was, I am often well groomed when going out and look like a really together person, but if you saw where I got changed you would freak. Well yep that's me to a t "Sparky Sanguine". I just really really really hate house work!! It's not fun!!! Who want's to do stuff that is not fun after a day of work??!! Now if there is anybody out there who cannot understand my loathing of housework then you're just freaky!!! But you can come and do my house any day!!!

Okay while I'm at it I'll divulge my other secrets that I shouldn't really be too proud of.

1. I'm an email addict send/recive, send/recive, send/recive
2. I like to drive FAST!!!!!
3. I procrastinate
4. Will send Alec to Mark to get a his pooey nappies changed. "What he's done a poo again??!!! You're kidding me!!!" hehehehehe.
5. And I think every other scrapper shares this one, I spend more on product than what I actually need!! Although this year I have really been good on that one.

So this leads me to wonder what would you spend $27 Million on if you won last Saturday's million. Here's my wish list.

1. Gift some to family
2. Buy a house
3. Buy a property out west
4. Invest
5. Trust funds for the kids
6. Keep a little aside for a few luxuries, new car, home theatre, ski boat, caravan, clothes, scrapping supplies, and wardrobe systems for all the cupboards in the new house oh and a holiday. If things were invested properly then when all the kids were older we would do a big overseas trip with them. And I forget I would love to be able to afford a house keeper/nanny.

So that's my mega wish list. What's yours?

Oh well I am procrastinating right now. Work is calling so must answer LOL.

Take care all

4 comments:

Rach H said...

ok Sal plz email me these types of different personalities casue i think I sooooooooo sound like you its not funny. You should see what daggie clothes I have got on today!!!.........lol.
I like that idea of sending T to Kev to change the nap!!!
and HELL your music just came on + almost gave me heart attack!!!
hows the belly going?
ok better get some sleep
Rach

Roz said...

OMG no way you're a sanguine!!!! ;o) LOL LOL LOL

27 mill?? gosh, too many things to list!! Firstly would be my dream house on acreage :O) then a new wardrobe (the clothes, not the actual thing lol) expensive linen....ok better stop now, getting depressed lol.

Chris Millar said...

LOL! I'm a 'send/receive' hitter too!LOL Good luck with winning millions Sal!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sally, Can you send some of that 27 mil my way. Plssssss..... I had to laugh about the pooey nappies. I was always coaxing Mark into changing Emma's nappies when she was a baby.... So funny.... "But Hon I stay home all day looking after the baby Its your turn".... I can still hear it. The other thing I just have to agree with is the household chores. YUCK. I have gently convinced Mum that she needs to be washing my floors for me (Ill pay her of course) and I have forgotten what a iron looks like. Unfortunately Im domestically challenged. Oh Well. That's Life. Stay happy and Health.
Steph xx