Saturday, July 29, 2006

Can't have only 1 for the month!!!!

Okay there is no way I am going to let July go with only 1 post so I had better get this one in!!!

Okay so what has been going on for July?? well let me think

- Did my entry for Masters, yep left it till the last weekend
- Did an entry for Memories & More Search for A DT comp, left that till the last day!!!
- Started going back to Church
- Had a glorious blessing way for Jacqui's new baby due in August
- Started volounteering at Girls Brigade as a Uniform Shop Lady & floating helper in the classes.
- Finally my morning sickness left!!!
- Got in trouble from the doctor for being too relaxed about this pregnancy!
- Back to School with kidletts!!!
- Oh and got more school texts and work books, very exiting in this house LOL.

So now it's the end of the month. Feeling seriously lacking in Iron, tierd and lazy when I shouldn't be LOL. So far we have been spared winter sickness in our house, only Mark has been affected and that was only mild, so hopefully August wont bring any nasty surprises.

And now I sit and wait hoping that I might be one of the lucky 100 to get a phone call from Scrapbooking Memories!! If not I can finally share what I did. I hate doing stuff and not being able to share it any where!!!!!

So as for sharing here's my last LO I did.
















I Just love a cooked breakfast, don't have time for one every day, but around 3 times a week I'll have one.

5 comments:

Nat said...

Hi Sal!! When you directed me to your new site, I was wondering where you live, NEVER thought it would be in the same area (generally) as me!! I live on the northside of Brissie too!! We are in Ferny Hills...

Sooooo need to get together to scrap once I get to know you a little more...

Myself and some other girls from our church are starting up a scrapbooking group for outrach next week! Super excited about it - awesome for outreaching through something we love hey!!!

Nat :)

Nat said...

Oh, PS.. you're pregnant!! How awesome!! Congrats, and how far along are you??

Nat :)

Lara said...

3 times a week - yum!

Congrats on the pregnancy! Dr is wrong - the more relaxed you are the better! Enjoy. Good luck with your dt entries!

Miss H said...

Thanks for your comments guys :)

Oh my GP is a worrier LOL. I'm so glad I found the Birth Centre and I don't have to see this guy for pregnancy anymore LOL.

Chris Millar said...

Best of luck with the DT Sal! Love your layout and look at that yummy breaky!! Glad the morning sickness is gone!

Hey, you and Nat can meet at the Big Brissie Crop, she's coming too!