Monday, July 03, 2006

Shameless Plug

Well here I am blogging to get in two shameless plugs. 1 for me Yeah!!! and 1 for Ngaire Bartlam's fantastic fundrasing efforts for Breast Cancer.

So first of all my shameless plug. Click here to check out my contribution to the SN newsletter. Both Lib Morris and I got to be Guest DT this month and the two of us had such a great time creating for the newsletter. I am sooooo jealous of anyone who gets to do DT stuff every month. Guess a regular spot is my next 2006 scrap goal. Here's a sneak peek, but really get over to Scrap Needs check out the other awesome work done by the DT and get inspired. And while you're there have a shop, Kell has the freindliest service and fastest turn around on orders I have ever seen and such a beautiful range of product in her shop.


Next get yourself over to Ngaire's blog and check out the amazing fundraising effort she has got going on for Breast Cancer. She has got some awesome talant in Australian Scrapping donating prizes and some wonderful product up for grabs also. Do me a favour and check it out. My wonderful DH and beautiful children are without a Mum and Grandma because of this horrible disease called Breast Cancer, so just for me go and support Ngaire's efforts in trying to raise money to beat this disease.

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Well I was only just whining over at Chris's blog that you needed to update so I could congratulate you properly!! ROFL Well done Sal, your guest DT items were fabulous, love the boy slant too!

Posted about Ngaires auction myself over at my blog, such a great lady to be doing this! I was one of those young mums faced with a lump being investigated, I hope she raises *heaps*!!!

Congrats again Sal, hope you are doing ok?
Chrissy xx

Chris Millar said...

Yay Sal! Go the shameless plug! Your work was sensational in the newsletter Sal! You should be very proud!

Kelley said...

I loved your DT stuff too!!! So gorgeous!!! Congrats on such a fantastic job - And WOOOHOO on the boy LOs too!!
And i have also donated to Ngaires fundraiser too! I think it is an awesome idea!

Mel said...

Congrats on your Guest DT position...it was a fabulous newsletter. Well Done!!!

Robyn said...

Fantastic Sally these are wonderful..I love the colours.

Michelle G said...

Awesome Guest DT work there Sal!!! I love your stuff but you already know that hey!!!!
Keep em coming!!!! Very inspiring!!!
HUgs
Michelle

Chris Millar said...

Come on slack blogger!!!!!LOL

Chris Millar said...

I'm waiting!!!!!!!

Nat said...

Hi Sal! I try to frequent Scrap Needs when I can (Roz is a good friend of mine!)... and I read that newsletter, but now it all fits together that I have 'met' you... love all your layouts and stuff. you are a great scrapper!

God's blessings, Nat