Thursday, August 03, 2006

A tag & catch up :)

Okay the beautiful Nat has tagged me :)

1. How old are you? 30
2. How many kids do you have if any? 4 beautiful cute & cuddly ones and one in the tum :) Holly 6, Hannah nearly 5, Mitchell 3 1/2, Alec 1/2
3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow? Married to Mark 7 yrs (together 10)
4. What is your occupation? I am WHAM Quantity Surveyor doing Tax Depreciation reports & Home School mumma :)
5. What are your passions? God & all that goes with my faith, my family, scrapping & Scrap of Faith (all my close friends I met through scrapping :) ).
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? A mixture of both half my dreams I seek out :)
7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out? Yep totally. So far life couldn't be more beautiful I have such a beautiful family, God meets all our needs and we have our health. I've done some dumb things but why dwell or regret them all have contributed to being here today.
8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? YEP :) I go from nothing to 15 depends on the week and what I got to do.
9. What do you want to do before you die? Live a long healthy life with Mark and still have the love of my children.
10. What are is your favorite food? Strawberries, chocolate, salads. And right now I'm craving a warm friand with fresh cream.......
11. What is the food you hate the most? SEAFOOD!!!!!
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? I guess a caravan toilet exploding on me.
13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? Oh getting married (or the day Mark agreed to go on a date, that was the start of it all :) ) all the kids births. The days I really feel God talking to me and guiding me.
14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner? OK no neat freak here. I love a clean house, but just can't get into cleaning it LOL. Perhaps my goal before I die should be to have it in the budget to afford a regular house cleaner. I almost need a full time maid to keep up with the kids!!!!

Thanks for that Nat :)

I tag Chris, Roz & Mel M.

So this week I have been really busy with the usual stuff plus trying to get things happening for Scrap of Faith. I think this month will be a biggy then it will be pretty cool sailing after that. I just am so touched by all the people who have shown their support and help :) Mandi for doing the banner, All the girls who leave comments and keep me going & everyone who as emailed me and said hey wow thanks for this how can I help. You all know who you are and you all mean so much :) What wonderful blessings you all are.

3 comments:

scrapadel said...

Wonderful answers Sal. Im headig over to Scrap of Faith to have a look.

Congratulations on the new blog and on your goals and dreams, its all exciting.

Chrissy said...

Such an exciting adventure with the new blog site Sal, such an inspiring thinng to do! Have put a link on my blog for you too! :)

God bless sweetie!
Chrissy xx

Lara said...

just spotted the ages of your children - wow! I thought my 6, 4 1/2 & 3 1/2 were busy - but you have another thrown in:-)