Sunday, February 24, 2008

Did I mention Blogger is driving me nuts

Okay this is the 2nd half of the post below. Why blogger won't keep any changes is driving me nuts. Error on page, error on page, error on page. ggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Okay so read the post below first (and please excuse bloggers crazy placement, double grrrrrrrr) and then come back to........

here. :-)

The idea behind this tag game is different from other tag games. Rather than look inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for 3 blog friends. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We're going to see how far the bloggin' blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Be sure to go to the blog of those you are blessing and leave a comment on their blog to be sure they check yours!

So my first blessing goes to Nat. She's been such a dear and wonderful friend to me since SoF started. I'm just amazed at how many beauitiful people have come into my world since starting it. But Nat has been there right from the start with encouragement, friendship, support and help. We don't catch up often enough, but the time between visits dissapears. She has such a heart for God and her family and is just a great girl :-)

My second one is for Ro. Ro is another gal who uses scrapping as a ministry. She's part of a team that organises GREAT retreats and scrappind days in NSW (There's one in May/June) and she has such a talent for photoshop and is designing the most beautiful digi kits and spreading God's word through them :-) She's also been such a support on the SoF DT and is a great friend too. I can't wait to meet this girl in November :-)!!

And last is Ali. Another great gal I've met through SoF. Ali always amazes me in what parts of her life she see's God in. Rough days, great days, her heart is always with God and seeking him in ALL she does. Her Christian walk has really inspired me and although some days I'm not sure what to say when she posts, I'm always deeply touched by her life and is another girl I can't wait to meet in November :-)

And I want to bless everyone who is popped by or is part of my life right now. If you read this, you're blessed. There are so many special people in my life that to just bless three is a hard ask. A big blessing to all the SoF girls and especially the SoF HQ team for their constant support and friendship :-)

Have a very blessed sunday everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Karen L said...

Wow Sal you have amazed me - not only with all your lovely posts (after such a long time) but your beautiful layouts. You have me feeling a little teary now - You guys are real special to us too and I look forward to many more years of friendship, encouragement and support. Love you guys to bits.

Carolina said...

Congrats on multiple posts Sal LOL! The LO are gorgeous so keep em up :)

Rowena said...

Why thank you Miss Sal. I feel priveleged to have 'met' you and gotten to 'know' you too!

SOF has been such a blessing in bringing lot of Christian women together to encourage each other and spur each other on in our faith.

Cant wait for that camp!

Suse said...

Sal...you are amazing! Thankyou so much for being such an amazing blessing! And an awesome inspiration to me as well. I can't wait to meet you at that camp...BRING IT ON!!!

Your work for the Lord is a wonderful ministry and I am forever grateful to it!

Lve Suse xx