Saturday, February 23, 2008

She actually Scraps!!! Digi that is

Well I have finally done some scrapping!!



After a drought I have finally done 4 in 2 days. I'm really enjoying the digi stuff, they have come together really quickly and just love the NO MESS. Or should that be no little fingers in the supplies lol. I won't totally give up "traditional" but enjoying this for now :-)


Just want to add, blogger is driving me nuts with photo placement. grrrrrrrrrrrr. Why it can't place a line of photos down the side is beyond me! So all over the place it is...



































Also I have been tagged, by the beautiful Karen :) I would love to tag her back because she really is a very special person in my life. I'm sure everyone who has met Karen knows how encouraging she is and I know a few of us girls look up to her as our "Christian Mum".



















So now for me to Tag some beautiful girls and keep it going :) Nothing Like blessing some beautiful girls :-)

1 comment:

Rowena said...

You look like a seasoned digi scrapper with those LO's! They are fabulous Sal! :)