Sunday, February 08, 2009

1 More Sleep!!!

Then we'll be home owners. YEAH!!!!
8
We're going to have a sleep over at the house tomorrow night :-) Should be fun!
8
Well my last official weekend as a Brisbaneite was shared with some beautiful Scrap of Faith girls.
8
We headed over to Wriggle It at Kingston so all the kids could have a big play and the Mamma's could have a nice sit and chat.
8
I was a slack girl & didn't take my camera. Pics are courtesy of Chrissy & Leanne :-)
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
88
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
8
It was just so lovely to sit and chat with these girls, hopefully the move won't reduce our chance to catch up.
I then went over to see my sister & BIL and their two big kids Erin & Tara. Poor Erin has spent the last week in hospital with a "massive" blood clot. From her hip to her thigh. Thankfully she has had a massive clot when she was young as it will affect pregnancy. Not something you want to find out while pregnant :-(
And I have to say thanks for Nat for letting me drag her around town yesterday. It was great to have that extra time with you Hon.
& today it's a kids birthday party with Mark's side of the family.
So our last official weekend in Bris and it was spent with Family and Friends. Nice!!!
It's now the run into the home straight. We move next Saturday, so I had better pull my finger out and get all the things packed that need my attention. I'm soooooo not looking forward to this office lol. At least it will be finished by next week :-)

3 comments:

jacqui jones said...

wow
i hope the move goes smooth
take it easy, unpack slowly...:)

and most of all

enjoy your dream come true

Anonymous said...

Hi Sal, bye Sal! Hope the move goes well.

Chris M

Karen L said...

Ah Sal I am pleased you guys had a good time catching up yesterday. I would loved to have joined you all. I am so excited for you guys, you have waited patiently for this move for over twelve month now. All the best with the final packing and cleaning and just want you to know I will be praying for you.