Saturday, November 19, 2005

AAARRGGHHH This is addictive!!!


Wow, only day 1 and look at me 2 posts!!!!

This evening has been one of those evenings. Mark's at a mates place, very late dinner (take away, I hate it when I cave) and kiddies not in bed till 9:00pm. I still haven't got to that house cleaning and washing yet. Talk about procrastination!!! I'm the queen of procrastinating. I think I'll do a quick tidy up and leave the main stuff till morning. I've warned the girls we're up for cleaning tomorrow. Mark has to go out for the morning so we'll get stuck into it while he's gone. I've got a duo rehearsal here tomrrow evening so I can't have a messy house can I?

I've had some private emails demanding "Where are the photos?" LOL. So I'll put a few up, will try to update them as often as I can.

Oh and some exciting news, I've booked the next scrapping/girly weekend for March on the NSW Central Coast. Should be an excellent weekend away. We've extended it for an extra day so we have a day after the scrapping retreat to shop get massages etc. Oh I could almost start counting the days already.

Well enough procrastination, off to attend to the house.

No comments: