Sunday, November 20, 2005

Let's get this started!

Wow, here we go starting a blog. I've never kept a diary, but boy can I talk so blogging shouldn't be hard right?

I'm a mum of 4 darlings all under the age of six, Miss Holly, Miss Hannah, Mr Mitchell & Little Alec Bubba. My husband and I call them our gooses and they are the most amazing bunch of kids, a real blessing to the two of us. My life is pretty hectic, we run our own business, home school our kids & for my outlet I sing, act, water ski, scrapbook & the latest too the list is Latin Dancing.

Today has been a real lazy Saturday for us. Woke up at 8:30am took the kids to swimming lessons and spent the afternoon scrapping and watching movies. Tonight its cleaning and washing YEHA!! No if anyone can tell me a super fast way to get the laundry for 6 people done I'm all ears. Does the pile ever shrink?

Well hungry tummies beckon and life goes on.

Sal :)

2 comments:

Rach H said...

wooohoooooooo........way to go Sal.
Latin dancing !!! WOW you are busy . I would love to do that too!!
OK now when you have time you must add some pics of your darlings. When i read your blog all I could picture was you being Julia........LOL.
Way too funny!!!
OMG i see there is a look like Sal in Melb. now!!!!
Rach

Chris Millar said...

Hi Sal, I got an account so that I could leave messages and say how wonderful that photo is of you! What a superb photographer that took that photo!LOL

Look at your gorgeous little cherubs too!