Tuesday, November 22, 2005

One of those days.

Well today has been one of those days. I had promised Cassie that I would get all four Circle Journals to her in the mail so I was up late doing those for her last night. This morning Mark had to go out so I was home alone with the four to do some serious work and try to watch them. So I thought I'll set up the laptop at the dining room table so I can be with them not tucked up in my office. Well today is the day Hannah and Mitchell decided to fight over everything (lots of go sit on your bed time today) I set up old magazines so they could do cutting out and Mitch just freaked out over that.

So finally the afternoon is here, Mark is back, H&M are sleeping, Holly is doing school work and Alec is crawling around happy. So as much as I got some pretty big work things done this morning I have a job to finish this afternoon and all I can do is think about having a nap. No stuff it the job I'm doing now it can wait I'm going to go have a nap before the dragon in me decides it has to come out. As long as I'm awake to head off for my singing lesson all is good.

1 comment:

Chris Millar said...

Sal,I'm glad that the cj's finally made it there safely!!LOL