Friday, January 02, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

WOW 2009 already!! I'm sure 2008 went by at twice the pace, would be wonderful if 2008 slowed a little.
*
How many of you have plans this year? Any big changes or just things that you have always had on your plate, but always seem to be making the same resolutions year after year. That would be me. I always want a little bit more routine in my day and some more time to spend with friends. What ever your hopes and dreams are for 2009 I pray that it is a year full of many blessings for you.
*
Well we had a mixed bag of a holiday. It was wonderful to get away and have the whole family chill out, but the start of it was plagued by Alec swallowing a screw and my body being a bit weird with this pregancy. I had spotting the whole time we were away and by mid holiday had a bit of a meltdown with it all. I sent out a prayer SOS and Mark prayed over me, after that I got it together. After praying I read Matthew chapter 6 and had God's reasurance that I should not worry about today and what "might" happen tomorrow, and should anything happen tomorrow I have His strength to get through it.
*
So holidays were spent doing lots of this:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
* ******************************************************************************
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
And just to prove that I was on holidays, courtesy of Hannah:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Then we went to John and Sam's place:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
We checked on our cowsies:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Gave Wilson a swimming lesson:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Collected lots of these:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
And hooned around on this:








I'm just so thankful that even though we had a few hicups at the end of the year we are so very blessed to have our family and above all a God who loves us more than anything else. I am just so excited about what God has planed for 2009 and I can't wait to walk the path He has laid out for us. My life verse is Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. May your 2009 be full of prosper, hope and a future full of joy. And remember what ever road you travell good or bad, God will be there to carry you through.

5 comments:

Karen L said...

Sal I pray that 2009 will also be a year of hope, peace and JOY for you guys- What a wonderful assurance we have that God will carry us through anything at all we have to go through. Hoping we get to catch up with you guys in the next week.

Chris Millar said...

Hi Sal, I hope 2009 is a wonderful year for you and your family. Best wishes always! Chris. PS. love all your pics!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Sal and family!!
WOW another baby on the way (can you tell i don't blog hop too often...he he)
Congrats guys and i pray that your house in the country will be available very soon for all of you!!
Ali x

Tracy said...

Congrats on the preg Sal!! U are due just after me. I will pray for your house to become available too. We prayed for God to lead us to the right house and he did in August 2008 while the market was low, we found our 4 bed, 2 bath with a pool in Narangba for under 380,000. With me now stopping work we are praying for God to show us what we can do financially and if col should swap jobs again to help with the budget. I hope 2009 is a wonderful year for your family. I have a blog too now its called Tunney Tales. Keep in touch!!

jacqui jones said...

another post...im shocked over here heh!!
big hugs...:)
your holidays looked great, u have some killer photos there