Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm Excited!!!

Wow is all I can say!!! Chris Millar emailed me to say that Rachel Greig had put up the photos that she took of us on the weekend at her blog. I have been dying to see what she did and was truly amazed at the result. Go here to check out all the gorgeous ladies from the retreat.

I copied mine and changed it to B&W to post here check out the colour original on Rachel's blog. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas I just can't wait to get my package of photos from her a fantastic 30th birthday present I think :)
Also a big proud moment for me tonight. Holly has been going to Girls Brigade and as a Homeschooler you always worry that they are fitting in when they go to activities like that. Well last week was the first time Holly has missed Girls Brigade, so this week we are standing in line together waiting to pay & she's standing there just beaming that she's at Girls Brigade. Some of the bigger kids walk past her and say hi & she gives her little wave, flashes a big smile and says "hi". I'm doing the big proud mumma thing quietly thinking yeah that's my girl, then her little friends from her class come bounding in the door (they had been playing outside) and one grabs the other and with a big smile points at Holly as if to say "Look she's here!" Holly was looking the other way & I gave her a nudge to look over and she just about burst with happiness that her friends had come in to get her to play. I asked her if she wanted me to wait there till GB started properly & I got "No Mum I've got to get out there with my friends!!" I had to grab her before she ran off and get that kiss!! So I walked out of there just feeling on top of the world that she's got little friends and she's a pretty together kid. Here's a picture of her in her formal GB uniform (I know she's a little thunderbird!!)
Oh and we have a winner!!!!! The winner is Kelley and all the other ladies, Kell, Shell & Jo get a little runner's up prize. They all named my perfume of choice, Christian Dior Poison. Although I tried some Dunhill Desire the other day & that could be knocking Dior off the winners podium! Don't forget to PM me your address, you're all on the Scrap Needs forum so just PM me there :) Good one girls!!!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Woohooo!! I won something!! Thanks Sal!! I was reading along and saw my name and went HUH!! LOL!! Very kool! You should have my address anyway for the photo cd!!
How gorgeous is that pic of you that Rachel took?? So beautiful!! Your daughter looks cute too!!!

Chris Millar said...

Such a beautiful photo of you Sal! And little Missy Holly is such a sweet heart!