Thursday, March 30, 2006

Today's the day!!

Okay I'm just a little excited this morning, have been waiting all week for today. Today I get an early birthday present. Chris & Ky are both helping me get my scrapping space sorted and were having a girlie day of shopping & lunch and playing around with getting my room looking pretty cool. I know I know I've mentioned this a dozen times before, but this is a pretty big deal for me!! (doesn't take much to turn me on LOL!)
Jac, Chris, Ky & Me, another Rachel Greig photo I just had to share.

My scrapping space has been a total up in the air thing for me. I have a spare desk in my office, but I didn't want to feel that I worked and played in the same room, but my computer is here with printer etc and in the end I thought no lets do it. Lets get a good space organised & if I use the Michelle Grant approach to scrapping there's nothing stopping me taking a LO to the Meals table on occasion. So the girls and I are doin it!! I just feel so spoilt to think I would do this. To me a scrapping space was something only "serious" scrappers had, and I don't crop enough to be serious. Well hopefully that will all change now that I wont have to unload and re-pack everything each time I want to do something.
So best get this exciting day started. School work & house clean first then girlie day away!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how did it all go Sal - did you get all the storage space you wanted/needed? Are you uber-organised now.

Hope you had a great time - a "prebirthday" special....

cheers

Jo