Saturday, March 25, 2006

Passionate Readings, Karaoke & Wetsuits

Well Friday night was spent reading passionate romance & Karaoke. I went with The Odd Couple cast to a murder mystery play out at Samford where the audience gets to chose "Who dun it". It was a great night of audience participation & I was one of the lucky ones to get up on stage and read the passionate tale of Bliss & Chance from Passage to Savannah.

Afterwards I joined the Samford mob at the Samford Hotel for Friday night Karaoke. Was great to catch up with friends whom I don't get a chance to see as much as I'd like & sing some songs.

Thursday was a great day I got to go skiing which I haven't done in ages. Beautiful weather, but windy gotta hate wind, the water gets choppy and it's a killer on the back especially when it's been two months between skis.

(an older photo, but one of my favourite ski pics)

So a great end to the week with some of my passions indulged skiing, singing, acting & being with good friends.

I was emailed some photos from the weekend to share, these are the 3 super fun ladies that I was lucky to share my weekend with. Chris, Ky & Jac are also part of the Friday Cropper Girls.

This is the beautiful Chris Millar

The gorgeous Kyle (KY)

& radiant Jacqui

I'll stop being slack and put up the only LO I got completed. Hopefully this week I'll finish the others that got started.


For better retreat Stories and photos check out the following blogs Roz James, Chris Millar & Michelle Grant.

3 comments:

Michelle G said...

Wow looks like you had a great time on Friday, wish I could have been there too!!! Look at all you gorgeous girls!!! I had the best time hanging out with all of you lovely ladies!!!
Love your work too Sal, can't wait to see more of it!!!xxx
(*(Hugs)*)
Michelle

Chris Millar said...

fabulous that you got to go skiiing on Thursday Sal and out for a fun on Friday night too! I don't know how you fit it all in super woman!LOL
Love your Micky layout!

Roz said...

well that sounds like a fab weekend! Doing all 'Sal' things!

Yes, I'm tired after reading your post too lol, you must have endless energy!

and that LO is just so damn cute cute cute!!!