Monday, March 27, 2006

Scrappin' Again, YEHA!!!

Well I'm doin' it LOL. It takes me forever to get into a cropping grove after a retreat or a whole month to do a Layout, but I sat down last night to finish a retreat LO and got it all done. I had covered the chipboard at the retreat and chosen the papers, but pulled it out last night and had to think all over again as to what the hell I was originally thinking. I think I got it back okay. There is a little bit of Roz influence with the ribbon and note paper.

Now I'm busy thinking about the next one!!

I've spent all weekend designing a new website for my work & this afternoon Mark has been doing the behind the scenes things with getting it all happening to upload so later tonight the site will be live. So check out www.ads-qs.com.au and tell me what you think. Right now the front page is up and by about 8pm tonight all the links will be working. I would really love feedback as to any ideas for improvement or if I should leave it alone.

Getting a little excited about Thursday, Chris, Ky and I are doing the whole shopping for storage (like I haven't mentioned that a million times) and for those people reading this who aren't scrapers, getting storage for your cropping space is a big deal, almost a dream come true. I don't know of a cropper out there who has had a new house built and hasn't had a cropping room designed in there somewhere. Oh I can dream of my own cropping room, for now I'll just have to share my office.

Check back for Thursday before & after photos :) Thanks for dropping by :)

3 comments:

Roz said...

Hey Sal!! Loooove the LO!! Just beautiful! The blues look gorgeous! And I'm so excited that I've influenced you!! he he!

When I click on that link, only 1 image comes up on my screen?? But that looks great lol!!

Have fun on Thursday, woohoo, that will be so exciting!

Chris Millar said...

Can't wait till Thursday! I'm sure we're going to be able to deck out a scrap room for you! Love this layout, as you already know! Going to check out the website now!

Kelley said...

Beautiful LO Sal!! Have fun with the shopping at IKEA!! Wish i could go!! LOL!!