Thursday, April 20, 2006

Exciting things

Okay some wonderful things happening in my life right now.

Firstly one of my goals is on its way I hope. I have been offered a guest DT position!!!! So far it's a little hush hush, but next week I'll be able to share all the details, that's just a little too exciting for me.

The other one is about the movie I'm in, Sweet FA I will have to quote the wise Mick for this one. "I had a suspicious phone call form the AFC asking about what we were spending, our equipment etc. I have since found out they wanted the info because we are being featured in promotional material for the Cannes Film Festival". So cool for the guys doing the movie as they are working so hard and completely funding this themselves to get some recognition in the film industry. Let's hope the end result is a pretty cool movie :) Check out their site here awesomely-awesome .

5 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Yay for you Sal!!! Your work is gorgeous and I'm not surprised at all that you've been snapped up for a guest spot! And fantastic about the film too!!

Kelley said...

YAY!!! congrats Sal!!! Cant wait to see where and what you do!!!!
Kool news about the film too!!

Chrissy said...

Meant to add - fantastic news about the film Sal! :-)

Anonymous said...

You know I love your work Sal - so glad to hear about the DT possie! ANd great news about the film as well. What's the 3rd thing going to be I wonder?

And thank you - I got your blog RAK yesterday - Cool!! LOL!!

Kirst said...

Congrats on the DT possie darl! Can't wait to see whattranspires. And how cool is the movie?!?!?

K xx