Saturday, April 15, 2006

I've been Hijacked!!!

AARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!! Why do kids have to be so computer savvy??!!!

Here I am trying to update my blog change the music etc & here is Holly hovering. Do this Mum, play that one, no I don't like that one, put on Delta, How about Dixie Chicks!!??? "WHO'S BLOG IS THIS???!!!!". So the song I have chosen with Holly's approval is "Beautiful".

Okay so this is the last weekend of holidays & the serious work/school routine starts on Monday. I have 3 goals this term, be better organised, be more motivated with the business & get on a scrapping DT. I'm giving acting and singing a bit of a rest. I just got so exhausted from the last play I did & really can't handle that again until the end of the year. So I am really enjoying my scrapping loving the time and space I have to do it so would love the challenge and commitment from a DT team. I also want to teach here and there but Mark is worried about that limiting our freedom to go places, but my point is we don't go now!!

Here is one of my recent creations. I did this for the Scrap Needs cyber crop challenge. The challenge was have 'complete' in the title, do handwritten journaling & incorporate rub-ons in to the journaling. I also did a page in Penny's CJ which I did at the FC crop and gave it straight to her and didn't get a chance to photograph.
So this weekend is up to the Sunshine Coast for Dad's 65th, over to the farm to check out Mark's family & then having a day of Shopping with Caryn then up to her place to tear around in the buggy and the boys hunt toads. Will have to get some photos of that. I should also make Dad a card and share that too. But must run Jade & JJ are here with lunch so better get it while it's hot.

Enjoy tomorrow everyone and go easy on the eggs!!!!

7 comments:

DenimAngel said...

Hey Sal I know what you mean about the kids. I left the computer while testing out this song and came back to see them replaying over and over the end and laughing. Apparently it was funny. I love this song too oh and your LO makes you sound like you are getting everything you need out of life. Well done.
Susan
publish

Anonymous said...

Noooooooo Sal - don't you remember the James Blunt thread? LOL!! Kids and computers - mine are only almost 5 and 6 and they're always telling me what to do! And good luck with getting on a DT, you know that I love your work.

Jo

Publish LOL!!

Chrissy said...

My kids like to "help" choose my new song each time too LOL that's fine with me, I seem to change it back to my favourites when they are sleeping!! *giggle* ;-)

Love the LO Sal, such a great pic Rachel took too. Your work is wonderful, won't be long before that DT goal will be achieved I'm sure!! :)
Hugs!
Chrissy xx

Kelley said...

LOL about the kids - My son loves to use the puter too!!!
Good luck with all your goals - Epseically the DT one - I am sure you will reach that one in no time!!

Chris Millar said...

Hi Sal! Looks like it won't be long and you'll be needing another computer in the house!LOL Good luck with your goals! Your work is always stunning!

Mel said...

LOL to the kids...mine have their own to stop fights but I still call them when I need help on mine...lol

I'm sure it won't be long before you are on a DT, I love your LO's :)

Mel

Rach H said...

hey Sal
thanks for popping on my blog.
Lifes being a bit upside down for me of late!!!
I'm sure you will be meeting your DT goal soon keep pumping out those awesome LO's + I'm sure someone will want you for sure!!!
Look at your wee man Alec. Funny T just got his hair cut the week before too + it makes them so grown up. I think we could almost say our boys are toddlers.
Hey also Sal a very HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY. wow 30 its sounds so young!!!
hugs
Rach