Sunday, April 02, 2006

It's Done!!!

YEAHHH!!! I have a scrapping space!!! Finally it's all together and done! I got everything from IKEA on the Thursday and dumped it all in the room and it looked like a bomb had hit. I had the cropper girls here friday night for our crop so the room got ignored on the Friday and by Saturday afternoon, was getting a bit fed up that nothing else had happened. I got the stubbon cranky streak going and decided it was going to happen, time would not wait for Mark and I would do it on my own. So I got stuck in and put the shelves up on the wall by my self. So today with no more excueses of "I need the shelves up" I got stuck in and gave everything a home :) So it's basically finished, over time I'll alter the containers to give it a bit more of a "me" feel.

The desk on the left is my work desk and the one in the middle and to the right is for cropping

Main cropping desk with those shelves. The embelishement continer on the right (brown drawers) is only half it's potential size, I have another 21 little drawers before I run out of room :) That was a pressie from a mate who cleaned out his garage and thought they might be good for my cropping obsession. Those drawers are just the best :)

Paper storage, hopefully will get some vertical storage containers and move it up out of little peoples reach.

Basket with stamps, punches etc. Little Mr Alec got stuck in here head first trying to get everythign out. Should have been a camera moment but the poor fella was really freaking out.

7 comments:

Chris Millar said...

It looks fantastic Sal and great work both you and Ky finding all those great storage things! Good on you for doing it yourself too!

Kelley said...

Now i can see!!! how jealous am i!! LOL!! I have the crappiest space - You have some great storage there!! Good for you!!! I wish i could go to Ikea too but not close enough to me!!

Anthea said...

wow, this all look so organised!! I bet it wont stay like that for long!!!

I had a clean up today, and re-organised a few things today too, and feel much better.

Anonymous said...

Looks greta Sal. Its so clean and organised.
Adel

Anonymous said...

It looks great Sal - you found sound great storage there. Gotta love Ikea - one of the places I miss having moved away from Brisbane. Hope to see even more great stuff coming out of that space.

Jo

Roz said...

Yay Sal!! It looks awesome!! Well done on all the shopping. Now I want to see what you create in that space!!

And Happy Birthday chickadee! I hope your 30th is an awesome one, and that you get royaly spoilt!! mwah!

Chrissy said...

Your space is looking fantastic Sal! Mine is still coming along LOL but they are always a bit of a work in progress I reckon! Well done on getting so much organised!! Chrissy xx