Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's about time!!

Well so much for being a regular blogger last week!!! What's going on??!! I was going to post about the ski crew and other things & it never happened.

I ended up having a bit of a busy week last week. Thursday was a busy/slack day got a heap of work done in the morning then dropped the kids off & saw V for Vendetta, loved loved loved it!! I'm always up for a bit of conspiracy and action so this was right up my alley :) We arrived 5 min late for the film and I always hate that going in when it's really dark thinking "I don't want to be standing here for too long" so you get in take a quick look and go for the seats as quick as you can. Well I decided back row of the front section was the best bet. So off I dash get half way along the row and think excellent now sit down before you piss people off..... WHAT THE!!!!!! There are no chairs in the middle of the row & I go down like a sack of taters splat in the middle of the theatre frozen coke and popcorn everywhere, rip a hole in my black shawl. (I know my black shawl sob sob I love that thing sob...) Very unlady like of me in my "holy cow what the hell happened moment" say out loud "OOOHHHH SHIT!!!" So much for my quick and quiet no one notice me entrance. So wet bum, ripped shawl & the movie was still excellent. Why is this movie not in the Gold Class I ask, that would have been great.

So movie finished we head off to do an inspection on the Southside on the way to dinner and shooting with Nigel and Caryn. Once a month Thursday night shoots are fun & for those of you out there who don't know "Yes I have a gun license 3 of them in fact" so I have to go to comps to keep them. Mark is the big "Hunter" in the house so for ease of both adults being responsible etc I got my license so I can if I ever have to open the safe and it not be illegal. Anyway I digress, we had dinner at the Glen Hotel and did the shoot at Belmont, because we were doing movie, work, dinner etc I had on my bling shirt (one in all the photos) well the shoot is at night and you have to walk out into the range 100 yards if you shoot the ram and put him back up at the end of the round (metal one not a live one LOL) so I wonder out put my little ram up and when I got back everyone was saying that the spotlight on the range lit my shirt up like you wouldn't believe and I was this silver V walking around out there. Well at least you guys won't shoot me LOL. Next month I want disco music :)

So how you all going, still hanging in there good, this is going to be a long one LOL.

On the weekend we visited my Grandma in hospital, my Grandma is in her 80's doing pretty well for her age still hardly any greys on her head, but she had a case of pneumonia and they put her on IV antibiotics. Granddad was able to stay home with Mum, Kerry & Greg popping in during the day and taking turns to stay the night with him. Sunday was a massive day had so many things to get done in the morning and we were supposed to be at my sisters for lunch and we just kept getting latter and latter the faster and faster we tried to get out the door. I thought we were just having a casual lunch, but when we arrived my whole family was there!! So was great to have lunch with them all. Then off to a kids birthday party then after that we drove to the Coast to have the night and Monday with the kids while Mark did an afternoon inspection at Marcoola. Took the opportunity to insect bomb the place while we were gone.

So here we are at Tuesday. Spent the morning with Chris Millar & Penny so the kidlettes could have a play date and the afternoon working & then an evening run. I'm a bit happy with my running, well as happy as I can be considering I don't go enough. Mark tries to do the same distance faster I was just wanting to do the same distance with less pain, didn't care if I went slower or faster, I just do each run with the "I will not walk" at all mentality and the last two runs I've got to home and said stuff this I'm not finished and kept running. So today I added about another 1/2 klm to the run so very happy with that!!

Well do I end it here I think so, before I forget again the wonderful Chris Millar made me a fancy card which I will share tomorrow. For those of you who are still awake thanks for making it LOL. For all those who pop buy and say "Hi" thank you and for those who do drop by and don't say "Hi" please do I would love know you stopped by :)

Take care & big hugs to you all :)

I'll leave you with some photos of Mr Aleco's first haircut.


5 comments:

Chrissy said...

How on earth did your bubba get so big Sal?!! I remember when he was just a baby bump! LOL he looks so goreous. :-) Sounds like you've been pretty busy. Say a big hi to Penny from me when you see her next ok?! :-)
Hugs!
Chrissy xx

Chris Millar said...

Yesterday morning was fun hey!?
Alec looks so cute with his hair cut! Good on you for going for a run Sal! I've got my gym clothes on today - determined to go!

Kelley said...

Awwww!!!! How cute does he look!!! He looks younger with his hair cut!! So adorable but - I love the shaved look on little boys - probably cause thats what Jono does to my boys too!! LOL!!
Great news about the running!! Good for you!! The shooting sounds like fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sal
I'm one of the ones who drop by and don't say hi! LOL! Thought I'd better this time. Loved hearing about your movie antics again! It did make it a night to remember for you! LOL! Alec looks great with his hair cut. Damon is slightly closer to having one. I'm fussy. I need the right hairdresser (mine left due to illness) and I need Troy there so he can take photos while I hold Damon.
Penny (love the music btw. Very O.C.!!!!)

DenimAngel said...

Oh Sal, little Alec looks just gorgeous with his new haircut. I remember him as the bump too, oh and the tiny baby, that did go fast.
Susan