Thursday, April 06, 2006

Steady as she goes.

Okay not much is happening with life, kids are on holidays, work is picking up and other wise things are pretty cruisy. So not too much to say (I know that's a shock for most of you!). I got my photos from Rachel yesterday so I'll share them with you all :) You've already seen the super close up so I won't go there again LOL.




















I took yesterday off as it was a Passover Celebration for us, so spent the day doing not too much. I'm pretty lucky as our Passover Sabath always falls either on or after my birthday so I get some time off around then. So today I've got to get work done this morning, Mark and I are dropping the kids off in the afternoon to Sam's because we have to do our shoot tonight, so we might try to get in a movie this afternoon. So better get the work part started!! Have a great day everyone.

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wow Sal Rachel did a *fantastic* job with these pics, looking VERY glam!!! :) Love your new song too. :) Chrissy xx

Roz said...

geez you're a gorgeous gal!! woot woo!!

Chris Millar said...

They're gorgeous Sal, glad they made it to you!
Enjoy this afternoon!

Kirst said...

The photos came up great Sal! I have to post mine now!

Kelley said...

Those photos are GORGEOUS Sal!!! You should be so happy with them!!!

DenimAngel said...

You might be thirty but your still looking young. Great pics.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Sal.............I just found your blog.....WOW...HAPPY 3Oth girl!
I love the pics...you must be so pleased with them!

Lyn(Melbourne)