Thursday, April 13, 2006

I hate to do this but......

I really hate censorship and removal of freedoms etc, but I had to activate the moderate comments feature on the blog. I had someone (not a friend just an idiot wandering out there in the world) use my comments page for advertising. I can't remove the comment and I hate that a blog can be abused this way. So I will post all comments good or bad just not the ones where people try to sabotage someone else's space to advertise crap.

Okay Rant OFF!!

For those of you who would like to leave a comment but don't want it to be public domain, you can leave it and at the bottom say "please do not publish" and I won't. By any chance any wired freaks are popping by my blog and are reading this and you start sending me really sick comments with "do not publish" at the bottom thinking it will remain private, think again.

So your comments aren't disappearing into thin air they just go to my email to say "Publish" or "Delete". So comment away YEAHHHH!!!!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

OMG Sal - I had some moron do that to me too - To advertise a fishing book - Who cares!! LOL!! I had to moderate my comments too - Sad isnt that people are rude enough to do that!!
Publish!! LOL!!!

Miss H said...

Published Baby!!!!

Chrissy said...

Happy Easter Sal, Mark, Holly, Hannah, Mitchell and the cute Mr Bubba Alec!! :-)Hope you are having the best Good Friday!!

Chrissy xx